Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

manager games

Options
  • 30-03-2009 12:28am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I was thinking of buying soccer manager 09,Im just wondering is it easy to get into as ive never played any of them in the series.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Why don't you get Football Manager 09? It's the definitive football management sim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Football manager, easy to get into, impossible to get out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why don't you get Football Manager 09? It's the definitive football management sim.

ya thats the one I meant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Perrin

Football manager and kiss your social life goodbye

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

well brought it today and enjoying it so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I used to play a football manager on my amstrad way back in the day, couldn't see myself playing one now, it just being a big number cruncher and all, if you can get that idea out of your head it's probably great fun :)

Advertisement