Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Important political question - need answers...

• 30-03-2009 12:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭

This has been annoying me all day: Does Brian Cowen look like the spitting image puppet of Roy Hattersly?

The evidence, your honour.

And if not, which one does he look like, because he definitely looks like one of them.

Thanks in advance.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

If thats annoying you all day you need to get a hobby. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

I start to worry for Ikky Poo2 if he was spending all day looking at pictures of Brian Cowan :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

True, but dodging the issue. It's like 28 days later: I spent days trying to get thaht out of my head too, but it doesn't mean it was pleasant.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Haha, ledge. Yeah, it looks like him alright. Just stick a pair of 1950's-style glasses on the puppet and you're away. I think he must be our least, ehm, aesthetically-pleasing Taosieach yet, god love him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

They are both muppets so no difference.

• Advertisement
Advertisement