Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House insurance question

Options
  • 30-03-2009 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

In my house insurance i have accidental elecrical cover for tv computer's etc.In the last week a drink was spilt on my laptop now it's working but very slow and screen go blue say's disk check.And my daughter knocked her tv in her room off desk onto floor thats not working at all.So is it worth claiming?and what is the process in making a claim?
    Insurance is with hibernian.Thank's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Xcellor

dave1982 wrote: »
    In my house insurance i have accidental elecrical cover for tv computer's etc.In the last week a drink was spilt on my laptop now it's working but very slow and screen go blue say's disk check.And my daughter knocked her tv in her room off desk onto floor thats not working at all.So is it worth claiming?and what is the process in making a claim?
    Insurance is with hibernian.Thank's

Wondering this myself, I have accidental damage on policy and my desktop PC suffered a fall a while back. It's now turning off on power up!

What type of impact does a claim of this have on premiums and how does it work? Do they send out someone to inspect?

Advertisement