Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3mail on 3pay

• 30-03-2009 7:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know when it is coming? I got an E71 on 3Pay at the weekend. I'm happy pay extra for the phone on 3pay to avoid the bill (it's a second personal phone used very lightly and the mail would be handy).

Problem is that the 3mail push option isn't available yet, and to be honest the having to buy the credit in shops is likely to be a pain when say with Vodafone you can top up online.. I'm in two minds whether to return it and just get the basic bill with the add-on (cheaper to buy the phone for a start). However if the 3pay 3mail add-on will be available soon, I'll hold on to it.

Advertisement