Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange error

Options
  • 30-03-2009 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but:

Hi all has anybody come across this error, when using firefox, not sure if it's my connection, my browser or something deeper in the system:

File Not Found

The file jar:file:///C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/chrome/en-GB.jar!/locale/browser-region/region.propertieswww.ctrlaltdel-online.com cannot be found. Please check the location and try again.

i've checked the file in program files and it is there, but the issue keeps occurring, anyone seen this before or know of any reason why this could be happening? oh and it's not just with ctrlaltdel-online.com, it's every website i go onto. I have to reload the page maybe 3 or 4 times before it will load properly.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Java borked , somehow

I would try to use an earlier jave in the internet control panel / advanced / see "use JRE 1.5.n or 1.6.n" ( tick one and note and untick the current one)

see if that fixes it after a reboot, otherwise reinstall firefox as well.

Advertisement