Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to Crash Ensemble/ Kevin Volans gig, 9th April?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

With any luck I will be there. Keep hearing about Kevin Volans, haven't heard him yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jess10

Me too!! It's a celebration Kevin's 60th so there is a complimentary drinks reception for the concert goers in the Project afterwards! Nice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

Oh, i saw them at the picnic last year and really enjoyed them. I might just have to head to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Note made...

I've heard the Crash a few times, know nothing of Kevin Volans though I see he's worked with the Kronos. Just wondering, on say a scale of 1 to 10 just how bonkers is this music going to be? ;)

A little preamble maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jess10

Enter at your own risk...it'll be past a ten!! Jenny Walshe has a new work featured on the night where she will be performing with Crash also...

...and if her previous performances are anything to go by...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny3W89tJtR4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Ho-ho!

Concerto for treated piano and bicycle pump!
    Hope to make it along.

Advertisement