Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dehumidifier

• 30-03-2009 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I had a cabin built in the back garden a couple of months ago and I'm finding that it's getting fairly damp. It's about 15x22 ft.

So I'm looking for a dehumidifer to try to take the dampness out of it.

Don't really want to spend more that €150.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Hi,

I got this one, the ADD12 last Oct as I was having slight problems in my house with mildew. Absolutely fantastic machine, has a continuous laundry function that helps dry wet clothes, which is really handy. I always put it on when I have my tumble dryer on and you'd be shocked at the amount of water it takes from the air and my tumble dryer has a built-in condenser, it's really quiet too.

www.dehumidifiers-direct.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d58.html

The dealer is very quick with postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Bought this one in Argos for Eur153

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/0431590/Trail/searchtext>DEHUMIDIFIER.htm

Googled reviews beforehand as I had a similar problem in a flat. After a lot of research I bought it.

Superb machine, & performance mirrors the Best Buy reviews. You only need to run at about 50% of capacity. It has auto sensor functions, in that it shuts down & starts up again when levels get too high, so power efficient too.

Perhaps can find cheaper elsewhere but I was in a hurry

Recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Cainer

Thanks for both of those suggestions rman2727 and banchang. I'll check them out.

Advertisement