Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway single women and dating

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

midouri wrote: »
    I'm not even going to defend myself because i have better things to do than write nonsensical reams and reams (don't drink, dress well and am independent and don't need any man).
    You go girl!
    Regarding the opinion held of women who went teary eyed during that film, I was one of those. And I won't apologise for that. I'm a notorious romantic! But that's me! Look at what B. O' D this this weekend for his now fiance, romance does exist!
    The problem I have with ALL romcoms is this. There's an asshole that everyone likes, the heroin goes on date he does something ****y she hates him, he spews out some soppy muck and every things ok again they all live happily ever after (likely?). Every film is exactly the same and this is what women aspire to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Nathan251

The OP appears to think that all Galway/Irish women look awful and have no decorum.

Look who is putting words in someone else's mouth......really again you have contradicted yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Do I detect some chemistry on this thread? Is Nathan testing the water with Madame Razz or is she playing hard to get? You both have something in common - Galway. That could be a good basis for exploring further differences and common ground.....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not any lulz left.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement