Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sliding robe questions

Options
  • 30-03-2009 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to build in a sliding robe wardrobe but its not in an alcove, just onto a standard wall - is this harder to do?

I want to get all the necessary equipment and then get someone in to build this, can anyone direct me on the best way to do this

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Would the wardrobe span the whole length of the wall or only part of it, making it more like a stand alone wardrobe?

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

DeiseGal wrote: »
    Hi,

I want to build in a sliding robe wardrobe but its not in an alcove, just onto a standard wall - is this harder to do?

I want to get all the necessary equipment and then get someone in to build this, can anyone direct me on the best way to do this

thanks!

Ikea. Two sets of sliding wardrobes. One 2m wide, the other 1.5m. Cost 1,000. Simple to construct, just add patience and about 7 hours per wardrobe. Look briliiant. 1/6th cost of the trademarked version.

Advertisement