Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anderson Silva's BJJ Coach Seminar 5th april

Options
  • 30-03-2009 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

silvahendo.jpg

Who: Sergio Babu, Anderson Silva's BJJ coach at Black House MMA
    What: No-gi BJJ seminar
    Where: Queens Physical Education Centre (Click for google map)
    Cost: £25

Don't worry, he does speak english, this was just the only clip i could find.
    Seminar with Sergio Babu is on Sunday 5th of April at 1230pm in the minor hall

Babu is the BJJ coach of Anderson Silva and this is his 3rd time at QUB revolution.

Its quite a thing to see a guy who is a professional coach -he teaches very smart technical details and we will arrange for him to give pointers to attendees individual games after watching us roll.

He did this on his forst seminar and I felt this was an excellent way to use his expertise over and above showing us his seminar techniques.

cost is £25
    http://www.adambrennan.co.uk/bjj/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=58

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Hey Mark, I'll see if I can get it off of work and we'll make a weekend out of it! Will txt you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭dasmoose

Awesome man. You have PM.

Lies.

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 451.

well i decided to msg you on msn instead but you clearly fail at life :P will pm you now

Oh, that's my PC at home. I'm in work :) Silly moose.

• Advertisement

Bump!

This is on sunday, would strongly suggest you come along, this is the 3rd time QUB have had Babu because that's how good they think he is - he wouldn't be a well known name at all but his coaching ability is top-notch and his seminars are great fun with extremely solid technique being taught.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Ger Healy

Would def recomend this seminar had babu in our gym last year and was really impressed so much so that I drove down to Waterford yesterday evening to train with him again and picked up some great infomation.
    And his a really nice guy too boot.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Campbell M

He is actually in Ramelton this weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) with Milford Jiu-jitsu. I trained with him last night (Fri) and will be doing sunday and monday also.

Friday's class was excellent.

Not often you get to train with a coach of this standard so if you can get there (either Belfast or Ramelton) my advice is dont miss it.

Advertisement