Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Recommendation (so. co. Dub)

Options
  • 30-03-2009 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭

hiyas,

i currently live in d2 and have ntl's ulta BB wireless package.
    i'm moving to blackrock however, and was told that it would be unavailable in the area.

(i found that odd, considering how the area is a major suburb of dublin!)

can anyone please suggest an alternative wireless BB provider with similar speeds, and no phone line needed?

thanks a million
    SmS

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

hiyas,

i currently live in d2 and have ntl's ulta BB wireless package.
    i'm moving to blackrock however, and was told that it would be unavailable in the area.

(i found that odd, considering how the area is a major suburb of dublin!)

can anyone please suggest an alternative wireless BB provider with similar speeds, and no phone line needed?

thanks a million
    SmS

Large amounts of Blackrock are on the Priory Park exchange. This means we (Magnet) could very likely offer you a service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Henry O'Henry

Hi Rorser, can I ask if you have any idea when you guys are going to update the Rathmines exchange?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Hi Rorser, can I ask if you have any idea when you guys are going to update the Rathmines exchange?

The plan is still on course to unbundle by May but obviously this is subject to change.

Rorser wrote: »
    The plan is still on course to unbundle by May but obviously this is subject to change.

Thanks Rorser, that's great news. UPC have a similar target. Won't it be wonderful being spoilt for choice?

Thanks Rorser, that's great news. UPC have a similar target. Won't it be wonderful being spoilt for choice?

Correction. Spoke too soon. UPC now quoting Q3 2009.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭steve927

Correction. Spoke too soon. UPC now quoting Q3 2009.

Spoilt for choice of who you CANT use. Its a joke:(

Advertisement