Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moss Killer & Lawn Feed

• 30-03-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Anyone know where to get the cheapest lawn feed & moss killer? My garden is nearly all Moss so need to sort it out asap.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Sportsman is the commercial choice for this prob, Sportsman comes in large bags, so much cheaper than the stuff u see in Woodies etc.

I bought mine in an agricultural supplies place at Blakes X, sorry cant rem the name at moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Name of place is NAD (national Agriculture Distrib)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭BopperSnr

Thanks for that but Blakes Cross in Lusk is probably to far out for me (I'm more Bray side). For the size of my garden , I doubt it would be cost effective for me to spend the travel time etc.

Unless anyone knows anywhere on the south side for the best all round Moss killer/Lawn feed, looks like woodies is prob my best option.

Advertisement