Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man-friendly salon in Dublin?

Options
  • 30-03-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Okay, so there are a million and one different threads about haircuts and the best and worst salons and barbers, but just a quick question about Peter Mark's new Style Club. Would people consider this more man-friendly than most?

Essentially I've never been to a decent salon in my life, and am sick of wasting cash getting the same haircut in barbers no matter what I ask for. If it means paying a bit more, walking into a salon, pointing at a picture and saying "this please", than so be it. Only, I don't want to be the only male in the village either - is Style Club more acceptable in that respect? (or is it worse?!). They have 20% off at the minute, which brings a men's haircut down to a more palatable €32.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Advertisement