Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Thomastown

Options
  • 30-03-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Has anyone any idea what is happening with Lidl in Thomastown?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I presume it's the same problems as before no alcohol licence and the access road is higher than what was submitted. I am open to correction on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭just-wonderin

was looking on the an bord pleanala web site yesterday and seen where they appealed some decision, there is no date for a decision so could drag on for months

• Registered Users Posts: 47 thesocial

Well good news for SuperValu :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I believe the Lidl has finally opened, had ads in the Kk Advertiser for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

That new lidl is brilliant. I am saving an absolute fortune shopping in there!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Now lets see if Aldi opens in Callan, if it does god help Super Value :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Cabaal wrote: »
    Now lets see if Aldi opens in Callan, if it does god help Super Value :D

Aint that the truth,. I was in Super valu Thomastown last sat and there was twice the staff that there was customers.

I got the groceries in lidl for 32 euro. Got 3 items in Supervalu and it came to 8e, rip off merchants. Long live Cheap Groceries ;)

Advertisement