Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending Lyons teabags to Oz

Options
  • 30-03-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering how strict customs are on this.
    Want to send over some for my sister who is over there at the moment.

I know you can buy off the web and they will deliver to Oz but they are a bit pricey.
    Also, how bad are they with Tayto too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ive imported a heap of lyons in my hand luggage, going from nz to oz. once i explained that they were just normal 'english breakfast' teabags, it was all grand. and i get sent a few hundred lyons teabags every month or so from the family to nz (i always tell them im running out long before i am, just in case) and no problems getting them in here, though on more than one occasion the bag has been opened first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I'm in oz and get it all the time - tis grand, sometimes mine package is opened wth a card saying it's been opened but always is grand

tasteireland.com.au might be cheaper option - minimum order is 20euro though
    (depends on how much your shipping is)

Advertisement