Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 experience unlimited texts.

• 30-03-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

If i don't top up by €20 this month, does that mean i won't have free txts next month. But will i get them back the month after if i top up next month?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The package stops when you dont pay the bill. You can restart the package at anytime by asking o2 and paying the bill, but it may take up to 24hrs before its back working.

Not sure if that plan still exsists if you leave it, you may have to join the new plans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Are you after moving on to the newer version on the Experience plans? i.e. the ones called Experience Plus and More?
    Or are you still on the older ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

As far as i know my plan is called Experience with free texts. I must top up by €20 a month to receive free texts

Ok those are the old ones. If you do not top up in March you lose your free texts until 48 hours after you top up again.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

48hrs? The gf had it done in 24 IIRC.

• Advertisement

It will happen within 48hrs

Advertisement