Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Exam dates are now out

Options
  • 31-01-2009 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Scraic? What dates are the repeats gonna be on does anyone know? would they take place over the course of a couple of days or like a week or somethin?
    I want to book a holiday!!!:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Scraic? What dates are the repeats gonna be on does anyone know? would they take place over the course of a couple of days or like a week or somethin?
    I want to book a holiday!!!:cool:

It doesn't really work like that.

If you're doing any exam repeats then you'll be sent a letter about dates. Might be in late July or early August.

If you failed a subject where it's 100% CA then you'll be sent a letter stating what assignment you have to do and when it's due for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Splatterly

Repeat exams will be the last two weeks in August

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Guys as the title stated the exams dates are now out and can be found on the DkIT website. This also includes the repeat exams guys. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Sarge wrote: »
    Guys as the title stated the exams dates are now out and can be found on the DkIT website. This also includes the repeat exams guys. Best of luck.

Have two exams, the 11th and the 21st! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

The timetable for my course isnt up for some reason. Id like to know what dates Im in. I have 5 exams anyway.

edit Found it. Didnt realise there was 3 pages on the pdf :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Hey could someone link me to where the repeats timetable is on the college site please. I can't find it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kuzmanovic

draffodx wrote: »
    Have two exams, the 11th and the 21st! :rolleyes:

feck you commercial computing lads anyway.

have ya done any work in the last 4 years at all??:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

kuzmanovic wrote: »
    feck you commercial computing lads anyway.

have ya done any work in the last 4 years at all??:p

of course we have! one of our final exams is open book too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Hey could someone link me to where the repeats timetable is on the college site please. I can't find it!

http://ww2.dkit.ie/student_life/examinations/examinations_news/august_2009_repeat_exams

There you go.

Advertisement