Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gigapan.org

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

prob been posted here already

Indeed it has. Many times at this stage ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Only a few months late with this one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

President Obama Inauguration. you can zoom right in to see peoples faces. prob been posted here already but didnt see it

PRESIDENT Obama ?!? What the ?!?!???!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭ronanphilip

Only a few months late with this one...
    ah well sure you'll get that
    PRESIDENT Obama ?!? What the ?!?!???!
    was the gigapan images not the fact Obama is president sure i heard that last week

there are many other pics in the other link not just the Obama one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Well nobody had posted it this month I guess :) Tis an amazing Gizmo alright.

Who'll be first to post it next month ??

( I think btw that I was one to post it at least once or maybe that was twice :D )

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement