Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone willing to design company logo for free?

Options
  • 30-03-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hello, we are a small business and looking for help with logo design as none of us have experience and little or no budget. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to help us free of charge maybe as your college project or something like that. Anyway pm me if you are interested.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

clusk007 wrote: »
    Hello, we are a small business and looking for help with logo design as none of us have experience and little or no budget. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to help us free of charge maybe as your college project or something like that. Anyway pm me if you are interested.

Thanks a lot
    What does your company do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

This sounds awfully exploitative to me, no matter how small your business is you can surely offer some incentive?
    If you're looking for inspiration, take a look at:
    http://logopond.com/
    That way, if you're approaching a designer (paid or not :rolleyes:) you can give them an idea of what you want, colour palette etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

Yes I know it is a bit cheeky and I felt guilty asking but we have absolutely no budget. No harm in asking I guess. Well we are a sports facility and children's play center. pm me if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I do it!! give your brief here and I post my ideas (I'll be able to show you want you can get for nothing)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

clusk007 wrote: »

Thanks a lot

Since you have no budget, you can't expect too much. I've used
    http://www.cooltext.com a few times and been pleased with the results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

Thanks for the advice. Will give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Please read the charter and stickies regarding looking for work on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement