Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Recommendation??

• 30-03-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Unexcitingly enough I'm looking to get a new €150 region phone on meteor pay as you go as my u600 decided to crap out. There's not many phones in that price range on meteor at the minute. The one I was considering was the Nokia 3120 Classic, I was wondering is there any phone in that range with a better camera? The camera on my u600 was fantastic but I've read the camera on the 3120 isn't that great, so I figured Id put a bit more money into it. So now the Samsung u800 and the LG Cookie are possibilities. The camera is one of the main areas I'm interested in, would be nice to have microSD support as well, and the usual mp3 ringtones, opera mini and such would be nice too.

So anyone got any suggestions for me? If I could stretch would the LG Viewty be worth getting?

Thanks,
    Doomofman

Advertisement