Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing quick links on the top of the page

Options
  • 30-03-2009 6:43pm
    Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭

As says; the links to all threads on the very top of the page are missing. Is it just me or everyone?

:(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Cleared them. No change. Its the same in IE. Though my laptop sees boards perfect.
    Stupid IT PCs. Perhaps they're trying to get me to do some damn work! You win this time IT PCs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

You mean the drop down?

All ok, if so.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

As says; the links to all threads on the very top of the page are missing. Is it just me or everyone?

:(

Works okay here but I think you need javascript enabled for it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

ctrl + f5

• Advertisement

Meh, I went home. Back in now. Its working fine.

I repeat my earlier comments: Stupid IT PCs

Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

This has happened to me a few times over the last few weeks - the quick links at the very top of the page all vanish, usually if I hit the filter button.

Only get them back if I exit Firefox and re-start it.

ctrl + F5 does it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Your workplace/college server is probably caching a broken page. If it is, clearing the cache on your local PC won't sort it. Clicking F5 will likely just pull the broken page from the server. CTRL + F5 as the lads have suggested will do a hard refresh and ask the boards server for a new page.

Advertisement