Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Video - Web. Advice needed.

• 30-03-2009 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Guys,

Looking for some advice. What's the best way of getting some video footage from a video camera to the web.

I usually have about an hour of footage and need to cut that down to 10min (for youtube). I've been using Windows movie maker. The clips come off my camcorder in .mpg format but often it just end up putting out an audio .wma file rather than audio and video. Which is annoying, I've been running it though converters etc but that takes time.

The second question I have is:

I have been sent some files which are in windows movie maker .MSWMM format. Which is fine, except when I download them to open then with Windows Movie Maker I get an error message saying " FILE was created by a version of Windows Movie Make that is not supported".

I really need to get this sorted soon, it's wrecking my head at this stage!

I really appreciate any advice anybody can offer at this stage.
    Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement