Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A bit of help please...

• 30-03-2009 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Well Hello all,
    As you know i posted a photo from a rally in the random photo thread,I posted these on some rally site's too and have received some Pm's asking if they can be used on club sites and people who drive the car.Now i've never done a rally like this before and i've just joined the site,The photos i have aren't the best(have to do abit of cropping due to 40mm being my longest focal lenght.

My question is what do i do?I'd like to keep some of these on my good side(the club that organised it is one,Would possibly lead onto passes for other rallies etc)So all i've done is emailed one person low res pics 640x480 do i let these use them and offer the high res for a fee?Or what

Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

If they are jsut going to be used for a website then 640 x 480 is prob plenty big enough for them as it is and as mentioned on another thread, unless they are interested in photography, the photos would want to be pretty poor quality before they will complain.

As they are just a club I'm not sure I would charge them but thats just me. I would imagine if you mentioned a charge then the photos would be deleted pretty quick.

Unless of course they are some kind of commercial club that make money through their website. Then that would be a whole different matter.

Advertisement