Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Alex Jones a Zionist Shill?

• 30-03-2009 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

That was the question asked by fellow GCN radio host Jeff Rense.

Rense was duly fired from GCN for questioning his fellow "truth seeker".

This s is from his Myspace http://www.myspace.com/Jeff_Rense
    Thank you for your concern. I was not 'fired' because I was never paid by GCN. I was letting them have use of my program in exchange for commercial minutes each hour. dividers2.jpg This is all about Jones...who called me at home last Tuesday afternoon just past 1pm and threatened to "destroy" me (and my family) over the well-written story by Brother Nathanael Kapner researching and seeking to understand the reasons why Jones is, and has long been, pro-zionist and an unabashed apologist of zionist Israel and itsgenocide of Palestinians...and generally steers people away from AIPAC and the Rothschild City of London banking monolith which controls so much of the Western world. The story is available here at Real Jew News Note how the article cites direct quotes from Jones' own PrisonPlanet message board. I also, as the world knows, always encourage and post legitimate rebuttals to stories. dividers2.jpg Matter of fact, when I told Jones to stop threatening me on the phone, he maniacally (no exaggeration) roared in his guttural, Neanderthal voice: "I'm not 'threatening' you...I PROMISE you I will destroy you!!!" dividers2.jpg Never in my life have I been terrorized like that and it is my personal opinion that such behavior is mentally deranged and unquestionably dangerous. dividers2.jpgWhile this took place, my partner heard him bellowing and raging and screaming on the phone and she was shocked and stunned...as am I. The many stories and allegations about his abuse and threatening of others in this business would seem to be accurate, at least as far as I am concerned. I have filed a formal police report against him for interstate terrorism and threats. dividers2.jpgWithin an hour or so of his phone call, Ted Anderson emailed me notification of 30 day cancellation of our broadcast agreement. Jones has bragged to me and others that he "owns Ted Anderson's ass"...Ted is a lap dog and did as he was ordered. Jones efforts to censor the news are clear and unquestionable. dividers2.jpgJones ordered that my live programs be blocked last Tuesday and GCN has been running encores the last four nights without so much as the common courtesy of advising me which program would be aired. dividers2.jpgAfter all and in sum, it is tragically clear Jones has an agenda which does not include steadfast support of our Constitution, Freedom of Speech and Inquiry, and Freedom of the Press. As so many others have claimed over the years, he is too often an opportunistic, self-aggrandizing tyrant and hypocrite who seeks to promote himself over all other issues, while clearly serving the wishes of special interest groups. At this point in time, after doing my program for fifteen years, I find that I must regrettably agree with that assessment. William Cooper, indeed, raised some very serious issues about Jones just before he was shot to death. dividers2.jpg Please know that I expect to be back doing Live Programs by Monday night on at least two new networks. There will be a formal announcement on the site this weekend. dividers2.jpg Thank you, most kindly, for your concern. dividers2.jpg Jeff

Edit: To clarify my point is not whether or not Jones is a Zionist agent rather that he employs the same tactics he claims to despise and fight.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Doesn't come as too much of a surprise. Whether you're a CT'er, a skeptic or a paid debunker it's always been fairly plain that Jones has issues, hypocrisy being the least of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

Doesn't suprise me, Jones has angry issues & can be overbearing to listen to at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Jeff Rense
    3-31-9

Those who know me and understand the enormous effort involved in presenting news and inquiry, fully-realize I do not threaten people. It is anathema to me and all that I stand for. The issues involved in the current controversy are virtually insignificant to the pressing mandate of confronting and exposing the enemy attacking what's left of our Liberty, our Constitution and our very way of life. I have not gone to court for a restraining order against Mr. Jones, nor have I filed formal charges against anyone. A police report and case number are far different and are employed to simply make formal note of an event. The critical nature of the crisis confronting the patriot community and our Republic requires the full energies of all of us, and I therefore consider the current issue closed. As I always have, I wish the Jones family and all honorable Americans health, wellness and security, just as I do for my own family. Both Mr. Jones and myself have been the recipients of many death threats over the years and I have now received even more to add to that sorry total. In bringing this matter to a close, I have removed my private reply to a longtime listener from my MySpace page. Once again, I do NOT threaten people nor have I ever done so in my entire life. I trust Mr. Jones will join with me in moving ahead together to confront the darkness now enshrouding our planet. There is simply no time for anything else.
    http://rense.com/general85/issue.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Is there a third party trying to divide and conquer ? Who might that be? What i mean is , if there has been a bit of trouble between Jeff Rense and Alex Jones , well is there someone in the shadows causing it , with an agenda ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

William Cooper had some interesting things to say about Jones...very funny tbh.
    The wife of Alex is jewish, apparently..guess that would make Alex jewish too?
    not saying that makes him a zionist..just that perhaps there is some influence there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

espinolman wrote: »
    Is there a third party trying to divide and conquer ? Who might that be? What i mean is , if there has been a bit of trouble between Jeff Rense and Alex Jones , well is there someone in the shadows causing it , with an agenda ?

Well seemingly neither of them have an agenda of their own so you'd wonder what they'd have to argue over. :rolleyes:

I really wanna laugh here. Alex Jones is a nasty lying peice of crap... I know, I know... I shouldn't hold back. So he's no longer the poster child of the 'Truth' movement and he's a disinfo agent? Seriously this is funny. And now surprise surprise as his second cousin on his mothers side is Jewish obviously a Zionist he he he he.

meglome wrote: »

Alex Jones is a nasty lying peice of crap... I

Are you stating the above as fact ,well then do you have any links to evidence of this , or are you just foisting off your opinion here.

Are you stating the above as fact ,well then do you have any links to evidence of this , or are you just foisting off your opinion here.

Do you read this forum? There have been several occasions where Alex Jones has at the very least been shown to be 'selective' about his facts. And his fact checking is basically non existent.

There seems to be ranting and raving about a radio show host and his relations in this thread and hardly ant links to any evidence !
    Well if that is ok then i will start a thread on an irish radio show host here in Ireland and just start ranting and raving whatever i think about him .

There seems to be ranting and raving about a radio show host and his relations in this thread and hardly ant links to any evidence !
    Well if that is ok then i will start a thread on an irish radio show host here in Ireland and just start ranting and raving whatever i think about him .

I take your point and later on when I have time I'll get links for you.

• Advertisement

Do Gerry Ryan..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Here's a link: http://www.politicalhobbyist.com/debunked/alexjones.html

It's not conclusive, it's authors motives are unknown and the page itself is badly put together, so it should fit in here pretty well.

Was looking about for stuff on Alex Jones and most of the sites having a go at him are other so called 'truth' sites. It's seems he is now a Zionist Shill alright. The only problem with these sites they are short on fact and long on circumstantial rant just like most of the other 'truth' sites. Now I'm sorry but this is hilarious, really. Look even if the guys' wife is Jewish (which I can't find evidence for at the moment) why does this make him a Zionist all of a sudden? Why is is that every Jewish person who appears even peripherally in a CT is always a Zionist?

Was looking about for stuff on Alex Jones and most of the sites having a go at him are other so called 'truth' sites. It's seems he is now a Zionist Shill alright. The only problem with these sites they are short on fact and long on circumstantial rant just like most of the other 'truth' sites. Now I'm sorry but this is hilarious, really. Look even if the guys' wife is Jewish (which I can't find evidence for at the moment) why does this make him a Zionist all of a sudden? Why is is that every Jewish person who appears even peripherally in a CT is always a Zionist?

Its simple really. Every group has its good and bad. What you need to do is to learn how to distinguish between the two.

1. Not all Jews are Zionists
    2. Not all Zionists are Jews

I've made reference to Joe Lieberman, Mike Huckabee and there are many, many other non-Jew Zionists.

That is not to say all Zionists are bad people, they have a particular political stance.

Its simple really. Every group has its good and bad. What you need to do is to learn how to distinguish between the two.

1. Not all Jews are Zionists
    2. Not all Zionists are Jews

I've made reference to Joe Lieberman, Mike Huckabee and there are many, many other non-Jew Zionists.

That is not to say all Zionists are bad people, they have a particular political stance.

I agree with you.

And yet now Alex Jones is a Zionist Shill due to his wife supposedly being Jewish, go figure.

I agree with you.

And yet now Alex Jones is a Zionist Shill due to his wife supposedly being Jewish, go figure.

I don't know about this, I have not checked.

However, IF he were for me it definitely would have nothing to do with the fact of his wife being Jewish. Nothing at all. These are anti-semitic scentiments.

It would be more got to do with

firstly what he says and what he omits - such as "the Arabs run Hollywood" and when he goes on babbling about the New World Order Coming as an existensial threat without naming names.

and secondly his initial reaction in this incident.

I don't know about this, I have not checked.

However, IF he were for me it definitely would have nothing to do with the fact of his wife being Jewish. Nothing at all. These are anti-semitic scentiments.

It would be more got to do with

firstly what he says and what he omits - such as "the Arabs run Hollywood" and when he goes on babbling about the New World Order Coming as an existensial threat without naming names.

and secondly his initial reaction in this incident.

It's all over the web. Personally I couldn't give a **** if his wife if Jewish as it's irrelevant to me.

For example: http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387 Which also asks is Jones a Zionist shill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

It's all over the web. Personally I couldn't give a **** if his wife if Jewish as it's irrelevant to me.

SKG has stated that this would have no influence on his position either which way.

Both of you agree that it has nothing to do with anything....so what, exactly, is your argument here? Are you trying to hold SKG accountable for what others have posted elsewhere on the net?

I've already locked one thread because I'm not giving anyone a free hand to start turning a thread into some sort of generic "Jewish question". I'll do the same here if this is how the conversation continues.

If you want to understand a poster's motivations, then take it to PM and talk to them. If you have an issue with their posts, then report them. This thread is not about the motivations of SKG, and even less about the motivations behind what other posters elsewhere on the net are saying.

Indeed, if I read the original post, its pretty-damned clear that SKG added an edit to state exactly what his point was. Somewhere along the line, though, we seem to have yet-again been sidetracked.

Advertisement