Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad question!

Options
  • 30-03-2009 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

OK i realise this is a mad question but does anybody know of anywhere local that I can dump my Christmas tree - yes - my CHRISTMAS tree...:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Best bet is a local green recycling center. Not sure if there is one in the Bray recycling center but I'm sure there will be one close by.

If not a match is your only man! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

there's a recycling centre up near dundrum i think, but afaik they charge in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I think that green waste is free for individuals up in the recycling centre (dump) in Ballyogan, just off the M50.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭builditwell

It costs you €5 to drive in and dump garden/green waste (even brown dried up christmas trees) in a regular car.
    However if you drive in with a commercial 4X4, van or car-van you will be charged €20.00.

There is also an excellent facility which i used last saturday called greenking recycling. Its in coolbeg right turn at the behive heading south in N11. I brought in 2 trailerloads of evergreen trees i removed and it cost me €40.00 in total. they take all greenwaste from trees to a bag of grass clippings. This is not a plug for same I have receipts for service. !!

B

Advertisement