Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationship advice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

cuggles69 wrote: »
    Yeah I know you're right and when I look at myself I make myself sick that I'm such a wimpy nicey nicey person. I think if I do everything and accept anything that surely someone will love me. Unfortunately in my saner moments I know that's furthest from the truth. A lot of my friends are married now but I know the only thing stopping me going forward is me.

Thanks for your post and I wish you luck in your future.

You are worthy-just gotta believe that. Reckon its instilled in our thinking or something and its hard to break from- for me anyway. Find something like a new sport hobby or something that you always wanted to do or improve at. Take that up and will give you a bit more of a distraction. Think of it this way you might very well be perfect without this glitch in your character! :D
    The right time the right person will hopefully be worth it! In the meantime start dealing with that emotional back log..

Wishing you all the best in the future too ;)

Advertisement