Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek Internationals

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Diego prob had 50g's on Bolivia i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Then done a small accum on;

29/1

England
    Germany
    Scotland
    Ireland (DRAW)
    Northern Ireland

Satisfactory outcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

[

Then done a small accum on;

29/1

England
    Germany
    Scotland
    Ireland (DRAW)
    Northern Ireland[/quote]

Nice one !;)Hope you backed it !:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

mike65 wrote: »
    Bloody Argies and thier low altitude ways.

I need Paraguay to get +1 to rescue a fivefolds bet.
    How's that for ye? :p

My double came in, thank fook Terry !

My accum was let down by Czech Rep :(:(:(:( Ahh well

Threw a tenner on Ecuador there, only get 15 back or somethin though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

manafana wrote: »
    you guys need to back bosina their 11/10 at home to belgium beat them 4-2 on saturday if same bosnia turns up its going be all them

nice shout dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭redarmy

dun 10 teams got 9 :( italy let me down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Diego prob had 50g's on Bolivia i reckon

Argies done my accum too. All my other teams were leading by at least 2 goals by half time!

Did anyone watch the Argie game? I did and it stinks of a fix. Even watch the highlights and see what you think!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

growler wrote: »
    Backing, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Germany, Croatia, France, Italy, Holland, Russia and have backed all win / lose and draw for the Czech / Slovakia game.

best outcome would be a Slovakia win @ 31/1

when robbie keane scored I didn't know whether to laugh or cry , serves me right

had a £10 on it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

fonda wrote: »
    Malta to score no goals @ 1.50 :eek:
    Malta scored none and conceded 14 in 6 games

That was a great spot fonda. I heavily backed this one (by heavily I mean heavily for me I'm mainly betting peanuts!). Also strongly backed Bosnia/ Belgium 3 goals or more, Belgiums last minute consolation goal saved me. So my 2 biggest bets came off but they were both odds on so didnt net me all that much. Up for the night at least though.

Would've won a lot on a treble that argies messed up for me. Still, not as frustrating for me as it was for a mate of mine who had a 12 match accumalator on - they all came through except for argentina!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Good midweek list for punters. A lot of favourites got the job done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Coolio

Coolio wrote: »
    My 'banker' bet for Wednesday is Brazil, Switzerland, Holland, Croatia, Denmark, Russia, and Latvia and Hungary both to win to nil around 4.4/1

Happy night for me even though i had to wait for the brazil one to come in. Some nice calls all around really, would have liked that 29/1!!! beats my 4.4/1 still better than nowt

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Morzadec wrote: »
    That was a great spot fonda. I heavily backed this one (by heavily I mean heavily for me I'm mainly betting peanuts!). Also strongly backed Bosnia/ Belgium 3 goals or more, Belgiums last minute consolation goal saved me. So my 2 biggest bets came off but they were both odds on so didnt net me all that much. Up for the night at least though.

Would've won a lot on a treble that argies messed up for me. Still, not as frustrating for me as it was for a mate of mine who had a 12 match accumalator on - they all came through except for argentina!

:( Yeah argies messed me up to!!! I swapped germany -1 to australia clean sheet in the end so it was only argentina that let me down!

Advertisement