Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22 SMLE and No.4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Naw, but if you spot a MkIII from 1914 or thereabouts, I wouldn't mind a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Sparks wrote: »
    Naw, but if you spot a MkIII from 1914 or thereabouts, I wouldn't mind a look.

Will have one in 303 from 1916 soon:D But its not for sale:P

That's okay chem, I'm not looking to buy, just look ;)
    (I might buy somewhere down the line, but given that I'd get to shoot it once every few months, it seems a bit silly to buy right now)

(I might buy somewhere down the line, but given that I'd get to shoot it once every few months, it seems a bit silly to buy right now)
    :eek::eek::eek: Sparks! Giving up air for powder:eek: What did Mick and the lads do to you at the vintage shoot:confused::D

Whoah, what now? Giving up? Who said anything like that? I'm just schooling these folks in what an air rifle shooter can do with a boomstick :D
    (Actually, it's family history, one of my antecedents used a MkIII in Galipoli and France back in 1914/1915 and I thought I'd see what firing one was like. And I had the best score of the SMLE shooters that day :) *struts* ).

edit: It is entirely possible that that placing was the result of a carefully orchestrated and cunning plan to sucker me into promoting the boomstick sports...

• Advertisement

edit: It is entirely possible that that placing was the result of a carefully orchestrated and cunning plan to sucker me into promoting the boomstick sports...

So it did work;)...................now off to the bunker to plan my next move:pac:

Right, that's it, banned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

Quote=[Sparks]I'm just schooling these folks in what an air rifle shooter can do with a boomstick.

Jaysus Sparks I nearly had a heart attack, I thought you said broomstick and it not near halloween yet.

I thought my Birthday had been bypassed, 1st of April.

I know what your thinking (That explains a lot).

Sikamick

Right, that's it, banned :D

This time next year, you will be using your air rifles as tent posts:p

0.7moa tent posts :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

0.7moa tent posts :eek:
    Holding up Vintage Tents, we might even have cucumber sandwiches. Sikamick