Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[In the Noclight] Monkeyfudge

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭Arcee

Who would play you in a movie?

What famous person (living or dead) would you most like to meet and why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

6th wrote: »
    monkeyfudge

• What would you change your username to if you had to?
    • You'll been instrumental in the forging of many new forums. Which are you proudest of and if you had to delete one which would it be?
    • Shag, Marry, Kill - choose 1 boardsie for each
    • You're on Airlingus flight 815 and it crashes on an crazy island (with no monkeys) - choose 6 Boardsies to have with you (and why) and 6 Boardsies to be the enemy.
    • Has you're new cheque book arrived?

Thats all for now .....

(1) fudgemonkey, perhaps?

(2) I am actually very fond of the Transformers forum. And I'd happily see the Media Interaction forum burned, nailed to a Frisbee and flung over a rainbow.

(3) Shag - Dudess... why not?
    Marry - Enid Coleslaw... she seems like my kind of chick.
    Kill - lizardfudge... he's a complete and utter prick!!!!

(4) I don't think I hate and/or like enough boardsies to answer that question correctly.

(5) No. No it hasn't... but I've got a good feeling about this morning so I do...
    Teutorix wrote: »
    Whats the most annoying thing on boards for you?

There is one kind of thread that actually really gets my goat now that I think of it. And it's the total dip sh*ts who don't know what present to buy for their partner and start a thread looking for advice.

I love buying presents... and I'm sure that within perhaps a half hour conversation with a person I'd have an awesome idea for a perfect present to buy them.... How the f*ck can someone be in a relationship with someone and not know them well enough to know what present would make them smile...

Ha.. I know it's silly... but it's just one that boils my blood.
    trout wrote: »
    do you eat asparagus and does it make your pee blue ?

describe your last angry outburst, including profanities uttered or screamed

what twists your biscuit ?

how many icons have you got in your Dock ? is it on the right of yore screen ?

will the monkey schtick ever get old (I hope not)

in the style of blue peter, describe how to create a cock ring using household materials

(1) I don't recall ever actually eating asparagus... so I don't know... Chickatees make you pee smell like chicken though. That's pretty awesome.

(2) Apparently while drinking on Friday night (I was also on antibiotics) I did at one point scream "Don't let him near my hat, he's a f*cking retard!"

(3) Is this a euphemism? I don't think I get it. I like my biscuits untwisted I guess.

(4) I think this will answer your question:

dock.jpg

(5) To paraphrase Disco Stu...

I'm aware monkeys aren't funny anymore, and I don't even like them anymore. I'm worried I've let monkeys define me as a person and I'm scared of becoming a "one note guy".

It's just hard, you know?

Ah... I'm just kidding.. they'll always be funny... except when they take over the Earth and enslave us... then they must be feared and respected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dear Monkeyfudge. What movie should I watch next?

Arcee wrote: »
    Who would play you in a movie?

What famous person (living or dead) would you most like to meet and why?

(1) Actually only today I was told Emilio Estevez for some reason. I don't see it at all. I think Brad Dourif, Jeffery Combs or Crispen Glover would be far more up my alley.

(2) Living or DEAD? I'm a firm believer that you should never meet your heroes.. that goes doubly so for their corpses.

Dear Monkeyfudge. What movie should I watch next?

Repo Man. It's awesome and Alex Cox is currently working on a sequel called Repo Chick.. eh... which may not be awesome.. but we can live in hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Who's your favourite former Ladies Lounge moderator that isn't Zaph or Silverfish?

Orangutans are greather than Monkeys. Discuss.

Why is the plural for Monkeys not Monkies?

Would you rather it be spelt Monkees?

What is the air - speed velocity of an unladen Swallow?

WindSock wrote: »
    Who's your favourite former Ladies Lounge moderator that isn't Zaph or Silverfish?

Orangutans are greather than Monkeys. Discuss.

Why is the plural for Monkeys not Monkies?

Would you rather it be spelt Monkees?

What is the air - speed velocity of an unladen Swallow?

(1) Awwww... you don't have to ask that. You know it's you. I cold get away with all sorts of crap when you were the mod in there. Actually have to sort of watch what I say these days. Did you not get your Boosh modship back when you returned?

(2) Discuss how wrong you are? They don't even have tails for f*cks sake!

(3) I think generally in these cases you are replacing the letter 'y' with 'ies' as with baby and babies. But with monkey you'll notice you're also dropping an 'e' which is corrupting the original word far too much. You can't corrupt the beauty of the word 'monkey'

(hehehe... dropping an 'e')

(4) As much as I am a fan of The Monkees I'm happy enough with the original spelling of monkeys. My uncle beetlefudge feels the same way about the Beatles.

(5) For a European swallow, it's 8.94 metres per second, or 19.99 miles an hour. I'm not interested in African swallows... coming over here and taking our airspeed velocities...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Will you ever return my love for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

do you forgive?

• Advertisement

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Will you ever return my love for you?
    BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    do you forgive?

Allow me to change one of my previous answers in order to answer these two...

(3) Shag - Enid Coleslaw... (This is my secret female alt account!)
    Marry - Rozabeez... she seems like my kind of chick.
    Kill - BlitzKrieg... he's a complete and utter prick!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Q.you turn a corner in town only see a woman being hit by a man on a night out.

do you

a)run over and try and help

b)watch and see if its both at fault and then help

c)try and find a local gaurd

d)look but walk on.not your place to get involved

e)other.please specify

Oh I have and would continue to get personally involved.

Although one time it turned out to be a guy hitting another guy with really long hair (That is to say he had really long hair, he wasn't being hit with really long hair. )

It was an argument over a loaf of bread. We still managed to resolve it all though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Thanks to monkeyfudge, another on its way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement