Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick too often

• 30-03-2009 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi first time poster here and just looking foe advice,

Over the last 3 or so months i seem to be getting alot of colds, flu, sore troaths, headaches and chest infections. I never used to get sick and this is a real change of events for me. Seriously i cant go 2 or 3 weeks without having another cold or flu.

I got vaccination against hepatis B + C and was wondering could this of had anything to do with it. Also started training alot, using the gym and running on the road etc etc.

Any advice please would save me a fortune going to the doctor again to hear the same thing again and no new ideas!!

Many thanks

recharge

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Unfortunately we do not allow medical advice here.

Noone can really tell you anything about your condition without a full history and physical examination.

The only thing we can tell you is to go to a doctor.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement