Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork City craft shops?

• 30-03-2009 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any good craft shops in Cork City. I'm looking for papercraft supplies mainly; scrapbook paper, stamps etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Ell69

Hi there's Cork Art supplies on Princess Street. I order from them online all the time. Tiny shop, but its an Alladins cave of art n craft supplies.
    wwwcorkartsupplies.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JF Cards

Thanks Ell69!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Makoiyi

I'm due to be moving to the Cork / Kerry area shortly and I'm trying to find a good supplier of Polychrome artist's coloured pencils. Can anyone recommend any Art shops that stock these?
    Many thanks
    Makoiyi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 smilye

Try Vibes and Scribes for all your craft supplies- they have a great selection, Art and Hobby stores also have stamps, paper etc, also Easons have card and paper packs. Cara craft/ DIY wedding stationary are also useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 janelovestravel

Hi guys,
    As far as I'm concerned Vibes and Scribes has it all for my needs anyway. Lots of equipmment for all kinds of craft, could spend hours in there finding new crafts and the staff are really helpful if you want to know how to use different things. I'm into card making and scrapbooking and the stuff they have is great for this. Well worth checkin out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement