Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sail boat crew available

Options
  • 30-03-2009 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

interested in crewing a sailing boat, so if there are any boat owners on line I need to get up my sail time for my coastal skippers licence

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

CB, it might help you if you listed where you are, when it suited you to crew and how much experience you already have? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 capal ban

hi Dyflin,
    I'v being sailing a couple of years and last year completed my coastal skippers course, Im living in Wexford town and am availabale most weekends. thanks again and if you can be any help I would be very greatfull.

cb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Capal,

I'll be bringing a 30ft yacht from Anglesey to Waterford sometime in early May and I'm not sure how I'm fixed for crew yet. I may give you a shout closer the time if you'd be interested. It'll probably be a 2 or 3 leg trip depending on the wind for the Irish Sea crossing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 capal ban

Thanks McG
    I'd be very interested, as I need to build up my sail time for my coastal skippers course..

Send me more info as it comes available and we will take it from there.

cp.

Advertisement