Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wont play dvd

• 30-03-2009 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to watch a Region 2 dvd on my dvd player and it came up all wonky, as if it was a Region 1. Box definitely says it's Region 2 and I know I've watched the dvd before on an old player that unfortunately broke at some stage afterwards and we had to throw out.

So I put the dvd into the laptop here to see if it would work and Real Player said it couldn't play it, something to do with a Key Exchange? My brother told me to try playing it in a programme called VLC and it works fine on that. But can anyone enlighten me as to what this means in regards to the dvd? Is it a fault? Or corrupted?

Hope this is the right forum.

Advertisement