Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cover-up....

Options
  • 31-03-2009 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Well at the mo I have an unfinished phoenix tattooed on my back. The tattoo itself is not very big. The more and more I look at it I realize that it's quite cartoon-like and not very feminine at all. I love my phoenix but I don't feel comfortable showing it off, ya know? I'm starting to think that I may want to get a cover-up. I have always wanted to get something floral tattooed on myself and I was wondering if anyone would know what sort of flowers/design would be suitable for covering up a tattoo that only has a little shading and a little (light) orange on it? Would I have to get a colour tattoo? I'd just really like to know exactly what to get before I go in.

Also, I'll probably go back to the same artist.... do you think he'd get really offended???? I feel so mean!

Advertisement