Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever been with an older person?

Options
  • 31-03-2009 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Has any males here been with an older woman, and what was the age difference??? Personally, I was with a 40 year old when I was 20... it was great :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I knew I shot my load too ealry with that yore grandma comment in the other thread a few days ago :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I had a fling with a 39 yo single mum of 2. Was good fun, never serious. I give it 2 thumbs up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I was inside a 25 year old woman before I was even born.

/thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Has any males here been with an older woman, and what was the age difference??? Personally, I was with a 40 year old when I was 20... it was great :)
    Incase you haven't noticed there are wimmins in AH!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

has always been a preference of mine, but now that i'm 42 i'm starting to close the gap on the grounds of decency, or the next step would be Necrophilia :D

still, older ladies, built for comfort and not speed, it's highly recommended ;):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Incase you haven't noticed there are wimmins in AH!!!!!!

Then we can solve this

Has any females here been with an older man, and what was the age difference??? Personally, I know a girl who was with a 40 year old when she was 20... she said it was great

There we go. Problem solved

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I am bored,please elaborate.
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 irishsancho

I had a fling with a 39 yo single mum of 2. Was good fun, never serious. I give it 2 thumbs up!

Daddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Then we can solve this

Has any females here been with an older man, and what was the age difference??? Personally, I know a girl who was with a 40 year old when she was 20... she said it was great

There we go. Problem solved
    What did i do wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

35 year old when I was 19. That was.... interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,390 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Oh, yes.
    Dear God, yes.
    Yes yes YES!!!!
    Yes.

(and no - it wasn't THAT thread)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

37 year old when I was ~26. Meh.
    Had the chance of a 34 year old around the same time, but she was a dirty slapper*, so I passed on it.

*Before the femi-nazis attack, I will tell you now that you do not want to hear the stories. Even the ones she told me herself. Bananas will never be the same again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

She was a whole year older than me. Back when I was a teenager boobs, proper boobs, were rare to cop. She took me into her world and into her. I can still see them bouncing right now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Terry wrote: »
    37 year old when I was ~26. Meh.
    Had the chance of a 34 year old around the same time, but she was a dirty slapper*, so I passed on it.

*Before the femi-nazis attack, I will tell you now that you do not want to hear the stories. Even the ones she told me herself. Bananas will never be the same again.

I wanna hear the stories!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

MIN2511 wrote: »
    What did i do wrong :(
    wimmins.

/shh...

/they think we don't know how to find the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Oh, yes.
    Dear God, yes.
    Yes yes YES!!!!
    Yes.

(and no - it wasn't THAT thread)

Ok, now we know you're lying!

There's just no way you have convinced TWO DIFFERENT women to let you have your way with them!

If you're gonna lie on the internet, at least make it believable! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

44 yr old , im 22

way better than any other guy ive been with( im a girl btw):pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

44 yr old , im 22

see, thats why i love being a bloke, a 44 year old can still pull a young wan of 22, happy days!

been with a few older, most girls im with tend to be a few years older, but have kissed girls 10-15 years older yea, never slept with anyone that big a gap as far as i recall...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Yeah but she as only 4 years older so I'm not really sure if it counts or not.
    Willing though.Any older wimmins wanna help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Hey Portomar...don't fool yourself, man...I wouldn't touch most older men with a barge-pole and most young women would think your a sad, old man for cracking on to them but I've gone out with a few older men and as I've got older (I'm almost 30 now), I've wondered what the hell they were doing with a girl my age. My ex was 25, I was 18... i was still in 5th year, he was in a full-time job...we had nothing in common and even though I was young, flexible, innocent, pertier baps blah blah...I'm guessing I was probably crap in bed compared to an older woman his own age or older with more experience. Saying that, been with older men and when they're good, they're very VERY good....blow lads my own age outta the water but that just comes with experience, I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

i was 19 and she was 39, she had a lovely Belfast accent, when we stopped seeing each other she told me she couldn't teach me any more and i was ready to pass my junior cert...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Went out with a girl for a year who was seven years older than me. Good times. Snogged the face of someone about fifteen years older than me.

I did a runner when she introduced me to her nineteen year old daughter though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Sausage up O'Connell Street?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I give it 2 thumbs up!

Up where?
    And yeah I've been with older women. Infact, I was with the oldest woman. Gumjobs FTW!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Up where?
    And yeah I've been with older women. Infact, I was with the oldest woman. Gumjobs FTW!!!!
    Reminds me of a cook chicken. I'm hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

MILF but only on FILM

• Registered Users Posts: 55,633 ✭✭✭✭walshb

44 yr old , im 22

Well, those other guys must have been real desperate if you now have to settle
    for an old man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 icanchange49

she was 61 I was 19.

btw her mother was there as well - just to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭3qsmavrod5twfe

I was 19, she was a 29 yo who was slumming it. Good times. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Kiera wrote: »
    Sausage up O'Connell Street?

More like opening a window and riding the night.

On topic: I was 17 she was 25. Not a huge difference but it was at the time.

Advertisement