Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desked!

Options
  • 31-03-2009 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

There's a nice little blog called Desked whose reason for existing is nicely summarised:
    Show us your Desk
    We like messy desks.
    We have a messy desk.
    We wanna see your messy desk.
    We don’t mind a tidy desk.
    We’d like to see it too.
    But we like messy desks the most.
    Send us a shot of your desk in all it’s glory to readersdesks@gmail.com or redleeroy@gmail.com
    You can send it anonymously or you an tell us a little about it and what goes on there.
    But whatever you do don’t be tempted to tidy up your desk or place flirtatious copies of War and Peace or Twenty Major lying about. We like desks in all their messy mucky glory!
    Yeah, I know, a bit offbeat, but seeing where others work is interesting in its own quiet way.

Plus, they don't mind firearms which is nice :)
    Sparks' Desk
    Sparks' Desk 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

WTF?????

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Just some photos of the stats office and a firing point enda. A small bit of PR amongst the nerds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

you should try get out more lad ,you have the long evenings now so lets hope it works out for you.

I wish jw, twelve-hour days for poor little me from last friday to this thursday (bar today).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Sparks ive been working day and night for weeks for an FDA audit and I still get time out in the field :D FDA audit is finished tomorrow so look out wild life alot of steam to be vented tomorrow evening:eek::D

• Advertisement

Hard man chem :D

Sparks wrote: »
    Hard man chem :D

Well the FDA are allowed carry side arms into an audit, so they can shoot back:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

chem wrote: »
    Well the FDA are allowed carry side arms into an audit, so they can shoot back:eek:

They're coming to see us in 3 weeks.... can't wait :(:eek::(:eek::(

bigred wrote: »
    They're coming to see us in 3 weeks.... can't wait :(:eek::(:eek::(

Best of luck bigred;)

OFF TOPIC:

If its any help I can pm you what they asked from us? But that depends on what you manufacture. Im medi devices. If we were in the US we wouldnt even get an audit from the FDA:confused:

Some people might even say, that its a back door way of getting factories to close here and move back to the US:eek:

*hehe*
    Seems my mascot somewhat put them off!
    Spark’s Death to the teddy bear Desk…

dscf2739.jpg?w=600&h=451

• Advertisement
Advertisement