Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Booking for pushchairs with Ryanair?

Options
  • 31-03-2009 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Will be going on hols in May with a buggy- I didnt tick the infant equipment box at the time of booking- will I still be able to bring it for free?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

After I have purchased my flight how can I add a checked bag, priority boarding, airport check-in, sports/baby equipment, musical instruments?

A checked bag, priority boarding, sports equipment, musical instruments, baby equipment or airport check-in can be added after to your booking flight purchase using one of the following methods:

* At a discounted rate via the Manage My Booking section of the website up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure at a discounted rate. Please note: This method can only be used if a customer has not already checked in online.
    * A Ryanair call centre (subject to opening hours) can add these services up to 4 hours before the scheduled flight departure time. Full rates apply

An airport ticket desk/(self service kiosk where available) can add these services up to 40 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time Full rates apply

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

does this apply to pushchairs or just car seats and travel cots?
    Ponster wrote: »
    After I have purchased my flight how can I add a checked bag, priority boarding, airport check-in, sports/baby equipment, musical instruments?

A checked bag, priority boarding, sports equipment, musical instruments, baby equipment or airport check-in can be added after to your booking flight purchase using one of the following methods:

* At a discounted rate via the Manage My Booking section of the website up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure at a discounted rate. Please note: This method can only be used if a customer has not already checked in online.
    * A Ryanair call centre (subject to opening hours) can add these services up to 4 hours before the scheduled flight departure time. Full rates apply

An airport ticket desk/(self service kiosk where available) can add these services up to 40 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time Full rates apply

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

does this apply to pushchairs or just car seats and travel cots?

No it doesnt. You do need to pay and book for bulky extras like travel cots and golf clubs, but Pushchairs(Buggys) are include in the childs fare.

When you check in they will add a tag to the handle, you push the child up to the steps of the plane, leave the buggy there (Not the child) and you will be able to:
    1) pick it up with the rest of your luggage or
    2)it will be at the bottom of the steps when you get of, depending on where your traveling to.

Enjoy

Advertisement