Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found: Black Labradooodle/Airedale Terrier Type.

Options
  • 31-03-2009 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Dog Found 27th March, Strandhill Sligo.

Female, Labradooodle/Airedale Terrier Type. About 18 months old.

Wearing Black collar with Brass Buckle.

Please, please do not place emphasis on the location found!

I have strong reason to believe that she was "taken" from another region, and dumped in Strandhill. Please circulate this photo....someone is missing this lovely girl

Her micro chip had been removed....

She is a fine girl, well looked after, no behavioural problems, walks very well on a lead, obeys all standard commands.

This girl has also been a family dog, used to walking probably with a male. Used to being with children and travelling in a car.

She is a super girl...a family must be missing her desparately..please circulate.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

omg that is one gorgeous dog. Your obviously treating her well. She looks right at home there, posing for the camera and all. Hope you find her owners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pete2009

Thats Seany you would not believe how stunning this girl is.

Everyone who sees her goes "wow!" She is like a young Wolfhound.

Someone must be missing her. There is a team of dog nappers circulating around the country, and I have absolute proof that at least one of the vans that travel around the country "collecting clothes" for "Charity" are lifiting dogs to sell on in other areas. They have the perfect opportunity, case the joint a few weeks previous, arrive dead of night, leave the area and sell on.

This little lady had been recently shampooed, getting ready to sell or breed. Thats what they do.

Her micro chip had also been removed, but she had been neutered,this is probably why she was dumped after been "taken".

I will be sad to see her go, but I shall leave no stone unturned to get her home.

Please circulate if you can.

Thanks

Pete

Jaysus I never thought about the clothes van people doing that. The cheeky feckers.

I'm sure they dont all do it Seany, but I know as an absolute certainty that a friends 8 week old puppy was lifted by a girl in a charity clothes collection van. She was caught and the puppy returned, Garda not involved.

Recently 2 dogs were taken locally, they were missing for some time.

Then they turned up pretty close from where they were taken, washed and shampooed, ready for sale. Couldnt sell them, probably due to recession or being neutered or similar.

They were also drowsy, probably drugged. That how these people can steal dogs like Rotweillers and German Shepherds. They know what they are doing, can scale wallls and fences to get the animals they want.

Thanks Seany, pass info on please Bro...

Pete

seanybiker wrote: »
    Jaysus I never thought about the clothes van people doing that. The cheeky feckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

pete2009 wrote: »
    I'm sure they dont all do it Seany, but I know as an absolute certainty that a friends 8 week old puppy was lifted by a girl in a charity clothes collection van. She was caught and the puppy returned, Garda not involved.

The garda should have been called. If they had have been called, maybe more people would be aware of the dodgy's stealing dogs. Most of those clothes collections aren't even for charity. They export them to other countries and SELL the cothes, not give them to those who need them!

Hope you find her owners, OP. She is an abosolute beaut!!
    How do they remove the micro chip?

• Advertisement

How do they remove the micro chip?
    I imagine they just cut it out some how. Grr the gits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

What a beautiful dog. I hope you find her owner. You should also post about her on www.petsireland.invisionzone.com and www.irishanimals.ie

All the more reason why I would never leave my dogs unattended in the garden while I'm out.

thanks vel, I shall do that. fingers crossed

pete
    Vel wrote: »
    What a beautiful dog. I hope you find her owner. You should also post about her on www.petsireland.invisionzone.com and www.irishanimals.ie

All the more reason why I would never leave my dogs unattended in the garden while I'm out.

It was a straight enough incision Seany. No doubt these folk are well practiced with a scalpel. The Micro chip only sits underneath the skin, a shallow enough cut would do...It had healed in a straight line, so they probably sewed it up to some effect.

I dont want to scare monger but it happens.

I know we are all restricting our verbal description of these folk...but they are a shower of ********

seanybiker wrote: »
    I imagine they just cut it out some how. Grr the gits

Advertisement