Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stairs Manufacturers in Cork Area

• 31-03-2009 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for stairs manufacturers in the cork area. Price depending I would like an oak stairs. The stairs is nothing too unusual - just a straight run. Does anyone have any recommendations they could pass on by PM? How much would a standard oak stairs be likely to cost?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

There's a place on the pouladuff road who manufacture wooden staircases. If you drive that road, they're easy to spot - they usually have wooden furniture out on the kerbside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭Jollyman

I have one arriving this week straight run oak stair with open treads and glass bannister €3,900 from <SNIP> in little island.

Mod edit: Business names are not allowed. Read the charter please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

i was also gonna say <SNIP> in little island. im a carpenter myself and have seen and fitted there stairs. they really do make qaulity stuff

Mod edit: Business names are not allowed. Read the charter please

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭fitzie79

hi lads - can ye please pm me the name of the company?

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

fitzie79 wrote: »
    hi lads - can ye please pm me the name of the company?

thanks
    Thats the way to do it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭barryi200

Jollyman wrote: »
    I have one arriving this week straight run oak stair with open treads and glass bannister €3,900 from <SNIP> in little island.

Mod edit: Business names are not allowed. Read the charter please.

can you PM details to me please of contractor???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

my apologies muffler wont happen again.

Advertisement