Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Found

Options
  • 31-03-2009 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Right I have gone through all possible routes with this one so noe I'm posting it here.

On March 16th a few of us were out and when we got back to the house we found one of the lads had been given a Fugi finepix camera by some girl in CPS, he has no recollection at all.......

The camera contains a lot of pics and sentimental one too. I was told by friends and people not to leave it to CPS as there is a chance they will never get it..I thought Mill St too but was told the same...

So if you lost it or know some one who has lost it pm me, cos to be honest if it was my camera I would be clinging onto all hopes that someone decent would do the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Any pics of hot girls?

:pac:

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

You could of always let CPs know you found it a leave a contact number with them if someone comes looking for it. 2 weeks on now and id say whoever lost it has given up all hope.

But as JohnCleary says, any pics of hot girls? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Good man OP although I suggest handing it over to the Garda. That'd be the second port of call for someone who lost their camera. The Gs might have contact details for the owner. Anyway, it's not your camera so you need to hand it over to them anyway.

Post a few snaps in this thread in case we recognise someone
    hot girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Same camera maybe??

http://www.advertiser.ie/galway/classifiedlistresults/Lost+%26amp%3B+Found/Lost+%26amp%3B+found/0

LOST A Fuji pink camara, black bag, with valuable photos 3 weeks ago. Reward given. Contact 086 xxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

lasair wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Right I have gone through all possible routes with this one so noe I'm posting it here.

On March 16th a few of us were out and when we got back to the house we found one of the lads had been given a Fugi finepix camera by some girl in CPS, he has no recollection at all.......

The camera contains a lot of pics and sentimental one too. I was told by friends and people not to leave it to CPS as there is a chance they will never get it..I thought Mill St too but was told the same...

So if you lost it or know some one who has lost it pm me, cos to be honest if it was my camera I would be clinging onto all hopes that someone decent would do the same.

CP's keep a contact number for anyone who comes looking for lost property as far as i recall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Maybe posters around college???

Advertisement