Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Management Company?

Options
  • 31-03-2009 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone in the Wood has had problems dealing with the management company over the past year, I have been on to them on a few occasions to do work which they are suppose to do, and have ended up doing it myself! at the AGM they advised that 83k was outstanding and that some of this was because people had problems with the services. I would like to know if any of you have issues as I wish to bring these to their attention. I also have an issue with the board of directors not resigning, as it stands 5 years after residents started moving in not one is represented on the board! both the park and the grove rotate directors on a yearly basis as is suppose to happen. Any comments on the above would be welcome. :confused:

Advertisement