Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Into her, Just not THAT into her

Options
  • 31-03-2009 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Here’s the thing,
    Been dating my girlfriend for the past five months, and I’m having a really nice time. We got very serious very fast , practically moving in together on and off though not officially .. The thing is I don’t think I’m as into her as she is into me. I care for her deeply, miss her when she’s not around, but as for spending the rest of my life with her, I just don’t know. She on the other hand is talking 20 years down the road stuff and it’s freaking me out a bit. I never want to hurt her and she would be fairly fragile emotionally. Though I do love her I just don’t feel the passion I felt with previous exes and now I’m in too deep to tell her that. I don’t want to split up with her we get on great, but I don’t want to lead her on either. I’m enjoying myself, but feel we have different expectations of the relationship. Should I just go with the flow and hope that my feelings will change, or cut my losses now, which I think would be a strange thing to do considering we are having fun and getting along well.

Advertisement