Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another one bites the dust....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

if there was a clapping smilie...i would use it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

God truly works in mysterious ways ;)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Hopefully it's contagious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Regardless of who they are and what they done...there are still some1's family/father etc and I think that should be rememered and a little bit more respect shown..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Respect - is something that has to be earned, it is not a given right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

dh0661 wrote: »
    Exactly

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ross O'Carroll-Kelly translates:

Creamer => Cream Cracker => Knacker

TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

An File wrote: »
    Ross O'Carroll-Kelly translates:
    Creamer => Cream Cracker => KnackerTBH

Now thats a bit of LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

if there was a clapping smilie...i would use it!!

Like this

clap3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

steveon wrote: »
    Regardless of who they are and what they done...there are still some1's family/father etc and I think that should be rememered and a little bit more respect shown..

bla bla bla some1's son etc good riddance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

I totally see your point but I'm sure he didnt have respect for the people he has killed or terrorised.

As i was saying I wouldnt tolerate for any violence of any sort myself...but regardless I would like to be related to them as you cant help who your related to and some of their family are actually lovely people and shouldnt be branded the same and therefore shouldnt have to read something that people should really keep to themselves...

As i was saying I wouldnt tolerate for any violence of any sort myself...but regardless I would like to be related to them as you cant help who your related to and some of their family are actually lovely people and shouldnt be branded the same and therefore shouldnt have to read something that people should really keep to themselves...

I agree that alot of things said in these threads are harsh but they are here so people can voice their opinion. People are just saying that he was a nasty piece of work and did bad things and got what was coming to him, . I am 100% sure he or ALOT of his family and friends wouldnt show respect of it were the other way around.
    Beside I wonder would you be so respectful if you or a family member were one of him victims.

Have been a victim of many acrime, most notibly been beat half to death less than a year ago..for being in wrong place in wrong time and yes I have forgiven the person who done it to me... if someone serves a proper amount of time(rare) then I beleive they should be given a second chance...but blow that and they should be locked up for good...

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭hop2it

dh0661 wrote: »

I totally agree Respect and trust are not a given right an must be earned

Have been a victim of many acrime, most notibly been beat half to death less than a year ago..for being in wrong place in wrong time and yes I have forgiven the person who done it to me... if someone serves a proper amount of time(rare) then I beleive they should be given a second chance...but blow that and they should be locked up for good...

Im sorry to hear that.
    you are a very forgiving person. You obviously felt the need to get over it and forgive for your own state of mind. I know I definitely couldn't forgive someone for beating me half to death for no reason.
    If someone could do that to you than they are a vicious person and no amount of forgiveness can change that. Like, what type of person wants to go around half killing people.
    How maybe time have we heard of people getting out of prision only to re-offend days or weeks later. People like this who have a number of serious charges dont deserve respect or forgivness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

so you nearly got killed and you forgave the scumbag?did you meet him again to tell him all is forgiven?how long is your attacker serving out of interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

He served his time in prision for the assault and his family compensated me for lost of earning etc....so all in all he has been punished and life is too short for me to think too much about it...so I continue to move on and take each day as it comes.

Advertisement