Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best deal on flights to vegas

• 31-03-2009 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

Hi iam looking for the best available deal on a flight for 3 people to las vegas
    fly out 27th May
    fly back 17th (approx) July

thanks

Derek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

I flew out last summer with American Airlines via Chicago (€800). I flew out last December with US Airways to LA via Philly (€400), if you can get flights to LA it is well worth considering, it's a 4 hour (max) drive from LAX up to Vegas and rental cars are normally cheaper from LAX, also it's a cool drive through desert etc, well worth doing.
    Also delete your cookies and history each time you're getting flight quotes as it really does make a difference to the quote.
    I would definitely recommend getting a car (maybe even look at buying one over there) if you're in Vegas for that long as there's a lot of walking or paying for transport (not cheap) if you're not.
    Poker trip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Aerlingus will be cheap enough to new york and then use JETBLUE to fly from JFK to vegas i cant recomend them enough i flew from vegas to NY last year think it cost me $90 think that was about 60-70 euro. Lovely leather seats loads of room TV in the back of the seat in front of you with loads of channels, it had setanta sports when i was there got a early flight so with the time differences the premiership games where just kicking off got 2 games live on the plane in a row !!!! I really enjoyed the whole experience with them first time i got off a plane feeling better/happier than when i got on. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

mark thomas travel had an offer from heatrow, it was discussed here or bargain alerts some time ago

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭jonnner

$790 with cheaptickets.com using what is my favourite way of gettin there, Dublin to Gatwick with Aer Lingus then Direct to Vegas with Virgin.
    Unless you find something much cheaper than this you would be mad not take this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

US Airways seems to be quoting 1900 for all 3 of you travelling to Vegas via philly.
    http://www.usairways.com/awa/content/international/en-EU/default.aspx?gclid=CLCy98-MzpkCFYU-3godGSrquQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭rgfuller

Try ebookers.ie, they've been coming back with some quite cheap prices for flights to the US recently, just a quick check there shows €548.96 per person flying with US Airways via Philadephia for your dates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

thanks guys
    much appreciated
    Dw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

I flew to Vegas for €395 last month with www.touramerica.ie. Only problem was flight back was at 6am. Delta no delays. Cheapest I found elsewhere was €540 at the time

Advertisement