Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony PSP Go Explore GPS Maps

Options
  • 31-03-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Anyone else using the Sony PSP GoExplore GPS?. I find it quite good, BUT it only comes with maps for Ireland and UK. Anyone know where i could get maps for rest of europe?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭pmsurveys

07Lapierre wrote: »
    Hi there

Anyone else using the Sony PSP GoExplore GPS?. I find it quite good, BUT it only comes with maps for Ireland and UK. Anyone know where i could get maps for rest of europe?

Thanks

Here in Spain they sell it but only with Spanish maps. Seems as if the reason no-one is using it is because they are selling each country separately. Haven't seen europe maps yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Many thanks for that. I suppose its a good reason to visit every country in Europe!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cs123

There used to be a download on the playstation store for the Europe maps... but i do not seem to locate the link....

I used a copy of the Europe maps before and they are quite comprehensive...only thing i would like to know is how to update the maps?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

cs123 wrote: »
    There used to be a download on the playstation store for the Europe maps... but i do not seem to locate the link....

I used a copy of the Europe maps before and they are quite comprehensive...only thing i would like to know is how to update the maps?

Thanks for the info cs123, I had a look at the playstation store website last night and I found the Map packs. I downloaded media manager last night and I'll have a go at getting the maps for Europe over the next few days. If I find out any more about updating maps i'll come back to you.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Any news on the maps??

• Advertisement
Advertisement