Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappearing albums on nano

Options
  • 31-03-2009 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've just noticed that a few of the albums that I had put on my nano 4g do not show up in the album listing but do show on the artist list.

I'm probably doing/not doing something very simple but I can figure why I can't see these albums

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Check in iTunes that the album details are included in the info you have for the tracks.

Sometimes, depending on the source of the music, iTunes sometimes won't automatically know all the details. You can add the name of the album/artist/etc. to a track by right clicking on it; choosing "get info" and filling in the blanks. (You can batch select a whole album using the 'shift' key).

Hopefully then when you synch your music the album will show up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

Thanks Dades
    My 2 missing albums still do not show but using your info I managed to rename a couple of albums that were listed as various artists. They were really annoying me.

Advertisement