Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chickenfoot anyone?

• 31-03-2009 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

Sammy Hagar/Joe Satriani/Chad Smith/Michael Anthony

not sure about Sammy but liking the rest, very interesting to hear Joe and Chad playing together.

also interesting that down the drain is mixed like early VH, Joes on his own over on the left.

they're also playing in cork in june. (its an aitken gig so i can mention it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

I like the riff on "Soap on a Rope". Sammy's voice doesn't suit the song in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hope they add a date for Dublin. Cork is bit of a hike.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Bit of an expedition for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Aligator Farmer

This has the potential to be one hell of a live act. Think of the combined back catalogues of these guys. It'll be interesting to see what they pull from that.
    I know a lot of people don't like Hagar, but he can cut it live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

reckon it will be worth the trek down. I for one cant wait Satriani is a god!

• Advertisement
Advertisement