Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair in all the wrong places....

Options
  • 31-03-2009 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Recently started getting hair on on chin/breasts/tummy. Used to only have little and nothing a bit of plucking couldn't sort but now its getting harder to combat!

Just wondering has anyone else encountered this and how did you find the best way to deal with it was? Thanking you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You should talk to your dr about this, it could be nothing or it could be an indicator for a range of conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

I agree with Thaedydal, definitely go and see your doctor and get them to check out your hormone levels. After your doctors visit and if there's nothing to report, if you are looking to get rid of the hair permanently and have dark hair I can recommend laser hair removal - I've been having it done for nearly a year now and although all the hair is not yet gone there is a vast improvement and it continues to improve after every treatment!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Im going to close this thread, please take the advice and get a check up from your doc, the are a few issues that could be pick up by him/her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement