Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Resident Evil 5 won't load

• 31-03-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi

Last saturday I bought RE5 for the 360 and the first time I loaded it it went to the title screen. I had to turn it off before I got to play it but when I tried to turn it on again it would not load. I select the game in the dash board and the screen goes black. I brought that copy back today and exchanged it for another but the same thing happens with this copy. I have tried my other games and they all work fine. Did anyone else have this problem? Is it my 360 or is it something to do with the game itself? I'm getting annoyed because I have been waiting ages to play this game.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

thats odd same happened to me there last week after playing it for ages without a problem, once installed it to the hard drive it ran without a hitch.

But if i left it long enough on the black screen it wnet into the game (5 minutes later)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

Have the disks been sprayed with a new infra red light? Sony had some similar problems with these before with PS3 and PC games. Can you update your reading software that the X-Box 360 can scan the info on the disks? Maybe Capcom are having similar problems. I know Havok were behind the games engine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I got my copy with the red Elite and also had problems. When the disc was in the tray the dashboard could see that it was Resi5 but when I selected it to play I got the unreadable disc error.

I partly guessed something was up when at the dashboard you should have the options of either pressing A to play or Y to view details and then install to hard drive but the Y option never showed. Just went in the next day and got a replacement disc.

Advertisement