Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad looking crash on Naas Rd inbound in the past hour

Options
  • 31-03-2009 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anyone noticed if there has been a nasty single vehicle crash on the Naas road inbound, just before the entrance gate to the Harris/Hino vehicle distrobution centre after the Killeen Road/Long Mile Road junction. The car appears to be wrapped around a lampost, drivers side first. Lampost in question is a big one, just before the gate. It's a 4 door silver car, possibly a Honda Accord. And there were several people standing around it, as if the incident had just occured. There were no cars stopped alongside and I had passed the incident before I had really noticed and it would have been unsafe for me to change lanes and pull over.
    The accident may have happened earlier on and the people were merely having a look at the car but it seemed like a very serious crash. Anyone any info? Nothing on aaroadwatch.

Advertisement